Career at Asahi Intecc Europe B.V.
Asahi Intecc offers a challenging, independent, and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting. We focus on uniting our talent and innovation with the goal to create a positive impact in our society. We strongly believe in learning on-the-job, and we will make sure that senior members of the team will guide you to become a successful, independent team member.CONTACT
SALES & MARKETING
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Part of the Sales & Marketing Coordination team, you support the whole European Medical Sales & Marketing department.
You will help implement multi-channel marketing communications strategies and support the education programs to support Asahi Intecc’s business objectives for the European market.
In addition, you help the department with activities that need to be tackled on an ad hoc basis. You will provide support on the following subjects, but not limited to:
• Create, develop and implement online marketing campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube) in collaboration with the sales & marketing coordinator and product managers
• Maintenance of corporate web page
• Creating content and assets in accordance with company brand standards and templates
• Support the European Education Program by providing theoretical and hands-on trainings to participants
• Support for events such as virtual events, congresses and internal/external meetings
• Attend and exhibit at international tradeshows and conferences occasionally within Europe
• Knowledge of products and different types of customers to optimize the communication format.
• Specialization in marketing/communication (digital marketing) is a plus
• Strong abilities with social media platforms
• Creative mind
• Presentation skills, or is willing to grow as a presentator
• Initiative: ability to come up with original ideas in addition to assigned tasks.
• Willingness to help and be proactive
• Fluent in English (any other additional European language and/or Japanese is a plus)
• Affinity with Japanese culture
• 2-3 years of working experience
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Well-organized and takes responsibility to finish given tasks on time
• Has high standards of work ethics and the ability to maintain professional relationship with colleagues
• Holds valid EU work and residence permit, and live within commuting distance to Amsterdam.
Employment type: Full time (5 days a week, 40 hours/week) or Part time (4 days a week, 32 or 36 hours/week)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Desired start date: January 2023
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Asahi Intecc Europe B.V. (https://asahi-intecc.eu/) offers a challenging, independent and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting.
We strongly believe in learning on-the-job, and senior members of the team will guide you to become a successful, independent team member.
Moreover, Asahi Intecc Europe is located in an outstanding location in the World Trade Centre right at the heart of Amsterdam’s business district, well-served by public transportation.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following address by 14 October 2022: firstname.lastname@example.org
After screening, candidates will be invited for an interview which will be held in October/November. The employment of the successful candidate would ideally start January 2023.
Currently no open vacancies
Junior Financial Controller
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Financial Controller to strengthen the accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks.
You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing are a large part of the Junior Financial Controller day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work
comfortably with numbers and attention to detail with proactive and problem-solving skills.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and perform aging analysis with follow up actions
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with submission of data to Dutch authorities such as CBS
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
• Proven experience as a junior Financial Controller( 1- 3 years working experiences )
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP) is highly appreciated
• Knowledge of French or other European language is appreciated
• HBO in accounting or finance
About Asahi Intecc Europe B.V.
Asahi Intecc Europe B.V. offers a challenging, independent and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting.
We offer competitive salary and additional benefits. Moreover, Asahi Intecc Europe B.V. is located in an outstanding location in the World Trade Centre right at the heart of Amsterdam’s business district, well-served by public transport.
If you are interested in the job, please send us your application letter and CV by 31 December 2022. After screening,
candidates will be invited for an interview which will be held in January. The employment of the successful candidate may start immediately.
Asahi Intecc Europe B.V.
Attn: Yuko Vos-Aoki (Mrs.)
1077 XX AMSTERDAM
Phone: +31 (0) 20-794-0640