Career at Asahi Intecc Europe B.V.
Asahi Intecc offers a challenging, independent, and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting. We focus on uniting our talent and innovation with the goal to create a positive impact in our society. We strongly believe in learning on-the-job, and we will make sure that senior members of the team will guide you to become a successful, independent team member.CONTACT
SALES & MARKETING
Currently no open vacancies
Currently no open vacancies
Junior Financial Controller (Full Time)
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Financial Controller to strengthen the accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing are a large part of the Junior Financial Controller day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail with proactive and problem-solving skills.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and perform aging analysis with follow up actions
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with submission of data to Dutch authorities such as CBS
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
• Proven experience as a junior Financial Controller( 1- 3 years working experiences )
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP) is highly appreciated
• Knowledge of French or other European language is appreciated
• HBO in accounting or finance
• Holds valid EU work and residence permit (mandatory)
• You live in The Netherlands, preferably in the area of Amsterdam
Asahi Intecc Europe B.V. offers a challenging, independent and dynamic working environment in a multicultural setting. We offer competitive salary and additional benefits. Moreover, Asahi Intecc Europe B.V. is located in an outstanding location in the World Trade Centre right at the heart of Amsterdam’s business district, well-served by public transport.
If you are interested in the job, please send us your application letter and CV by 15 April 2023. After screening, candidates will be invited for an interview which will be held in March/April 2023. The employment of the successful candidate may start immediately.
Asahi Intecc Europe B.V.
Attn: Yuko Vos-Aoki (Mrs.)
1077 XX AMSTERDAM
Phone: +31 (0) 20-794-0640